Fine jewelry is delicate by nature and should be worn with care; in order to extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these instructions:
- Lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and scratching in the evenings.
- Take your jewelry off before showering, working out, sleeping, etc.
- Keep your jewelry away from harsh chemicals such as perfume, hair spray, lotion, household cleaning products, etc.
- To clean your diamond jewelry, use our Milliard Foaming Jewelry cleaner and gently scrub. Shop our Milliard Foaming Jewelry Cleaner here.
- Have a professional inspect your jewelry every 6 months to ensure all stones are secured, clasps are operating properly, and for any other damage.